Hey, Poker Peeps. I'm Sky.
I teach micro and low stakes online poker players how to play profitable poker. It’s tough to become a consistent winning online player. But if you stick with me and take action with the strategies I teach, you’ll get there.
Let’s do this!
Online Poker Hand Reading Workbook
Learn to Hand Read Your Online Poker Hands with This 87-page Workbook.
Finally! Learn to hand read with:
- 6 parts with 28 individual workbook exercises… with answer keys!
- Videos: 2 hand reading demonstrations, 6 quizzes and 7 additional demonstrations with student’s hands
- 17 hand reading walkthroughs and exercises
- 45 hand reading exercises with hands from your own database
- Downloadable Hand Reading Exercise Synopsis to keep you on track and record your hand reading lessons learned
1-Hour Poker Study Workbook
This is the system I used to turn myself into a winning online poker player through purposeful study and play.
It has everything you need:
- Build study and play time into your schedule
- Measure your results to find and plug your leaks
- Create your own action steps to practice what you learn
- Learn from your own database of hands
- Avoid poker overwhelm
Get More From PokerTracker 4 Course
Learn how to efficiently improve your skills with poker’s #1 database and HUD software.
Finally! Your ticket to growth with:
- Over 7 hours of “do as you consume” video instruction over 26 videos.
- Action steps to propel your PT4 usage even further.
- 83 downloads: Quick Filters, pre-built Reports, trackers and cheat sheets, ranges and range/board interaction spreadsheets.
Flopzilla Pro Course
The 3.75 hours of “do as you consume” training will guide you step-by-step in using Flopzilla Pro to build your skills and profits.
Learn these critical aspects of Flopzilla Pro (and more):
- Create preflop ranges for every type of action to help play the player
- Analyze range and hand equities for improved decisions
- Understand range and board interaction for more bluffs and value
- Review your hands to find mistakes and plug leaks
- Plan for future cards with the graphs/hotness functions
- Analyze bluffing spots to earn more than your “fair share” of pots