My poker coaching revolves around your database of online hands and questions you have. I point out leaks as well as profit making opportunities. I also give you actionable steps to take both on and off-the-felt. These will get you actively working on your game and earning more profit.
I coach online micro stakes cash game players from 2NL to 100NL. Here are the coaching details:
- Sessions are 1 hour via Zoom Meetings once every other week (every week if you have 20+ hours for poker play/study).
- Before our first session, you’ll send me your database of the most recent 20K+ hands. I’ll dive into your database and stats to start learning your game.
- Also, you to record 30 minutes of game tape where you speak through your decisions. You can use a free software like Open Broadcaster Software (OBS) or any other screen recording software.
- I’m generally available from 8am to 8pm every day of the week, Pacific Standard Time. I can arrange my schedule to accommodate you.
- The 1st session is a review of your game tape. During the review, I’ll ask you questions about the actions you took, and your answers help me learn about your strengths and your weaknesses. I’ll give you actionable steps that you can use in your very next session to improve your game. We’ll also hit your database for a bit and see where you can start making immediate changes to improve ASAP.
- Every session following that will have us reviewing your database of hands in relation to ONE topic (cbetting, 3betting, calling rivers, etc.). The topic of focus for each session will depend on your questions or the leaks I want to address.
- We’ll track your stats, review hands and discover leaks. At the end of the session, I’ll give you a plan (tailored to fit your needs) with on-the-felt and off-the-felt action steps you must accomplish to improve your game before our next session. The plan I give is your homework for the week, and you’re responsible for executing it.
- I record each session and send you the recording afterwards along with notes in a Word document.
- One session for $100
- 3 sessions for $270 (10% discount)
- 6 sessions for $480 (20% discount)
- 12 sessions for $840 (30% discount)
- You show up prepared with the homework completed.
- 24-hour notice for session cancellations (from me or from you).
- You’re willing to use Flopzilla (either experienced or not) so you can quickly grasp the concepts I teach with it. If you need help learning Flopzilla in preparation for the sessions, I can give you links to tons of videos that can help.
- You don’t have to show up with questions or specific hands you’d like to cover, but if you do, you’ll get more out of the coaching. The more active you are as a participant, the more benefit you’ll receive.
If you have any questions, please contact me directly via email: email@example.com