In April of 2017, I challenged myself to 28 Days of Poker Study. Completing 28 days of study wasn’t a challenge, as I’m studying everyday anyway.
The challenge of it all came from sharing my entire journey with you daily via my Smart Poker Study Twitch.tv channel. I also shared all of my study notes, one-sheets and mind maps created through these studies.
During the 4 weeks, I hit 4 topics for one full week each at one hour per day (just like I’ve always recommended).
Everything I studied and learned in these 28 days went into my second book How To Study Poker Volume 2.
Below, you’ll find the first video from each week of study. In each of these videos I show you how I planned for the week of study. You can watch the videos below then proceed to the next day in the week via YouTube if you’d like. Or, you can visit the YouTube Playlist for 28 Days Season 1 to see all 33 videos in the series.
Get a blank copy of the Weekly Poker Study Plan for your own use.
If you want to be among the first to get word of my next 28 days of poker study (Season 2!), please sign-up for the Weekly Boost Newsletter by completing the form below the videos.
Week 1 Topic: Assigning Accurate Opponent 2bet Calling Ranges
- Off the felt study techniques: HH reviews w/Flopzilla, range work, Flopzilla understanding, study group
- In-game study techniques: game tape, focus sessions
Week 2 Topic: Filtering Through Hands with PokerTracker 4
- Off the felt study techniques: HH reviews, PT4 analysis, PT4 forums and videos
- In-game study techniques: warm-ups, HUD utilization, FOCUS sessions
Week 3 Topic: Facing Flop Raises as the Cbettor
- Off the felt study techniques: HH reviews, articles and videos, opponent analysis, study group
- In-game study techniques: warm-ups, flash cards, FOCUS & Volume sessions
Week 4 Topic: Assessing and Preventing Tilt
- Off the felt study techniques: HH reviews, logic statements, game tape reviews, forum posts
- In-game study techniques: warm-ups with logic statements, game tape
Improve your poker game RIGHT NOW!
As soon as you join the Weekly Boost Newsletter, you'll be able to download the Ultimate Poker Resource Guide FREE.
With your subscription, you'll get exclusive bonuses and the latest content by email direct to your inbox.