In today’s Q&A, instead of answering the usual 3 listener questions, I’ll hit the SPS Poker Facebook Group and checkout some questions and answers from the amazing poker people within the group.
In episode 70 I discussed going to the WSOP, gave you some LIVE tourney tips and discussed some of the lessons I learned from playing in this year’s Colossus II.
Questions from the Poker Facebook Group
Checking out the Poker Facebook Group Timeline (2:50)
Within the group, fellow podcast listeners and radical poker people discuss a wide swathe of topics:
- Hand history reviews
- Bankroll management philosophy
- General strategy questions and insights
- Study groups
- LIVE cash and multi-table tournament play
- Online action at the various card rooms
- Sit and Go tournaments and the strategies involved
- I post challenges for all to use to improve their poker game
- Inform of new developments at Smart Poker Study as well as a brief description of each new podcast episode
- Anything else you’d like to bring to the group!
Join the discussion in the SPS Poker Facebook Group!
Please leave any CONSTRUCTIVE FEEDBACK, COMMENTS, QUESTIONS or REQUESTS in the comments section below.
Or… Tweet me @SmartPokerStudy.
Join the Facebook Poker Discussion Group to talk all things poker.
In podcast #72 I’ll continue the Hand Reading Lab Series and I’ll discuss thinking about your own pre-flop ranges and creating them based on different scenarios like your responses to 3bets or what you’d raise with vs 3 limpers.
Until next time, study smart, play much and make your next session the best one yet.
- 5 Lessons Learned from Playing Fortnite - July 2, 2020
- Use My KISS HUD to Avoid Overwhelm and Learn How to Exploit Online Poker Players - June 24, 2020
- Q&A: Polarized Ranges, LIVE to Online Poker Transition and the PFR/VPIP Ratio - June 18, 2020